Threat Intelligence and Attribution Leader Turbocharges Analyst Productivity In Investigating and Guarding Against Cybersecurity Attacks
VICTORIA, British Columbia - March 17, 2020 - HYAS™, a leader in threat intelligence and attribution, today announced HYAS Insight, a threat intelligence and attribution solution that improves visibility and productivity for analysts, researchers and investigators while vastly increasing the accuracy of their findings. HYAS Insight lets analysts connect specific attack instances and campaigns to billions of historical and real-time indicators of compromise faster than ever before, bringing invaluable new intelligence and visibility to security efforts.
“Enterprises struggle to locate and counter advanced cyberthreats and face the continuous challenge of defending against attacks that can cost millions in financial, brand, operational, and regulatory losses,” said David Ratner, CEO of HYAS. “HYAS Insight delivers threat intelligence and attribution capabilities that enable enterprises to rapidly identify the actors behind these attacks, map their infrastructure, and take action to avert future attacks.“
According to Gartner, “Threat intelligence capabilities can make your digital businesses more resilient. Security and risk management leaders will need to evaluate the capabilities and features of TI [Threat Intelligence] offerings and match them to the needs of their security programs.”1
HYAS Insight is the successor to HYAS Comox, a premier industry threat attribution solution used by leading Global 2000 enterprises. HYAS Insight provides a completely revamped user interface and includes the following key features:
- Visibility and Insight: See the entire picture using Insight’s ability to unmask, correlate, and map together all the assets of an adversary
- Improved Analyst Productivity: Unique incorporation of diverse datasets enable confident, accelerated decision-making during investigations and incident response
- Accuracy and Fidelity: Detect, identify, track, and alert to new adversary activity as they establish and operate malicious campaigns, enabling you to take preemptive action
- Easy Deployment and Collaboration: Web interface and API access enable enterprises to easily integrate HYAS Insight into existing security toolsets, boosting collaboration and accelerating workflows
HYAS Insight is available immediately.
- For more information on HYAS’ solutions, please visit www.hyas.com.
- Visit our blog and join the conversation on Twitter and LinkedIn.
 Source: Gartner “Market Guide for Security Threat Intelligence Products and Services” Craig Lawson, Ryan Benson, Ruggero Contu, 19 February 2019
HYAS, a First Nations word meaning “great and powerful,” is the world’s leading authority on pre-zero-day cybersecurity risk. HYAS provides the industry’s first security solution that integrates into existing security frameworks and enables enterprises to detect and mitigate cyber risks before attacks happen and identify the adversaries behind them. Threat and fraud response teams use HYAS to hunt, find, and identify adversaries, often down to their physical doorsteps. With HYAS, enterprises are able to adopt a more proactive and adaptive security posture and protect against both known and not-yet-launched attacks, identifying the adversaries targeting their organizations and the infrastructure used to launch their attacks. For more information about HYAS, visit https://www.hyas.com.
email@example.com or (877) 572-6446
© 2020 HYAS InfoSec Inc. All Rights Reserved. HYAS and the HYAS logo are trademarks owned by HYAS InfoSec Inc.